Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Using one of papyrus's views in another eclipse tool

Hello Camille,

Thanks for your reply.

I changed to the git branch streams/0.10-maintenance as I'm using
Kepler, and I also installed Papyrus using the "Install new modeling
component" menu of eclipse modeling, but still have errors in the
different packages.

Could you perhaps tell me what are the packages I have to load to have
a minimal working development version of papyrus ? Should I load all
the packages that are in the "plugins" directory ? features ? Others ?

Thank you very much,
Raphaël