Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Sequence Diagram: Lifeline represent and operation parameters

Thank you Camille for this explanation.

I will now ask my questions about the use of papyrus on the forum.

By cons, my second question was rather intended for Papyrus developer.

> I have also another problem with sequence diagram, I would like to edit parameter of an operation (Change name or put value to parameter). When I change it on the properties panel, change are not stored. But when I change it on the Model Explorer it is ok.

I don’t know if it is a bug or a feature.

Regards