[mdt-papyrus.dev] Sequence Diagram: Lifeline represent and operation parameters

Hi,

I am in trouble with two problem in Sequence Diagram of Papyrus.

I am trying to build sequence diagram and I need to link lifeline to Instance Specification from Class Diagram. In the property of the lifeline it is not possible to select a Class or an Instance Specification, only ends of a link seems to be allowed. Is it normal?
Why we can’t choose a Class or one of it instance specification?

I have also another problem with sequence diagram, I would like to edit parameter of an operation (Change name or put value to parameter). When I change it on the properties panel, change are not stored. But when I change it on the Model Explorer it is ok.

Thanks for your help.

Pierre

Back to the top