I don't see any exceptions in the log.  I don't have to open a model, either, to see the repeated actions, so that might be a clue.

It would seem that either the same action contributions are being processed multiple times, or the same actions are being contributed multiple times.  I don't know where to debug it, though ...

cW

On 2013-03-21, at 11:19 AM, SCHNEKENBURGER Remi 211865 <Remi.SCHNEKENBURGER@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Christian,

Camille did have some troubles with these action bars also. I could not reproduce in my own Eclipse, with similar configuration.

Do you have some exceptions thrown in the error log? I could check what is happening. I did work recently on the outline, which is quite similar to the Model Explorer (both inherits from PageBookView).

Cheers,
Rémi

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER
+33 (0)1 69 08 48 48