Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Repeated toolbar actions in Model Explorer View

Hi Christian,

Camille did have some troubles with these action bars also. I could not reproduce in my own Eclipse, with similar configuration.

Do you have some exceptions thrown in the error log? I could check what is happening. I did work recently on the outline, which is quite similar to the Model Explorer (both inherits from PageBookView).

Cheers,

Rémi

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER

+33 (0)1 69 08 48 48