Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Problem with loading custom Properties View context models

Hello Christian,

The properties view models can be stored in two different ways:

- Workspace, in the oep.views.properties metadata folder
- Plug-in, via an extension point

When a local properties view configuration is being edited, there is a hidden project (oep.customization.properties.internal, IIRC) which is an Eclipse link to the metadata folder.

I've seen a bug recently, and indeed, the custom properties view configurations disappears after restarting Eclipse. I cannot access the SVN history yet, so I can't tell when this regression has been introduced. The CopyContext action writes the custom properties configuration to its own metadata folder, instead of the one from oep.views.properties. (It's really dangerous to have a single class name for all our Activators :) )

I will fix that as soon as the SVN is back online. It's really trivial.

Regards,
Camille
Camille Letavernier
+33 (0)1 69 08 00 59 - camille.letavernier@xxxxxx
CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)