Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Developping basic operations on papyrus using an eclipse plugin

Hello Alexandre,

Do you mean an API to programmatically create diagrams from an existing UML Model ? Papyrus provides a tool for that as an extra-plug-in, although it hasn’t exactly been designed to be used programmatically. It is meant to generate graphical diagrams from a semantic model and a “template” (Which is used to select which elements should be displayed on the diagram). The API only allows you to execute a predefined template on a model.

This plug-in is available as a Papyrus additional component (“Help” “Install Papyrus additional components”, “Diagram Generation”). The documentation is available on the Papyrus SVN repository:

http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.mdt.papyrus/trunk/extraplugins/diagramtemplate/org.eclipse.papyrus.diagramtemplate.doc/resources/

Regards,

Camille

Camille Letavernier

+33 (0)1 69 08 00 59 - camille.letavernier@xxxxxx

CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)