[mdt-papyrus.dev] Developping basic operations on papyrus using an eclipse plugin

Hi all,

I am working for the AGESYS research project and I am using Papyrus as a SysML modeling tool.
For this project, we need
from an eclipse plugin :
- to create diagrams (block definition diagram, internal block diagram, activity diagram...)
- to create blocks and links in these diagrams
- get/set Sysml stereotypes and other information on diagram elements

I have heard of a special papyrus utility jar which gives an api for doing such a thing.
Is it right ?
If yes, where could I find it and get documentation about the provided api ?

Thanks for your help.

--
Alexandre HERISSE
Xcos developer