Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus roadmap

Yes, this kind of versioning really fits to what is done in other Eclipse projects.

TANGUY Yann 176637 a écrit :
Thanks Jacques.
Based on your previous mail, I propose this numbering for Papyrus plan :

R = Release
M = Milestone

R     for 0.7.0 is not simultaneous with e3.5 release delivery.
Mi    for 0.7.0 are internal milestones (no link with e3.5 milestones)

We plan to follow the e3.6 development train for 0.8.0 release.
Hopefully we should leave the incubation phase after 0.8.0. Exiting the incubation phase during e3.6 is not realistic in my opinion.

[0.7.0] M1  : 01/05/2009 (M does not refer to e3.5 Milestone)
[0.7.0] M2  : 03/07/2009
[0.7.0] R   : 18/09/2009

[0.8.0] R   : e3.6 (06/xx/2010)
[1.0.0] R   : e3.7 (06/xx/2011)

Does it appear to be a correct radmap from an Eclipse view ?

Regards,

Yann