De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de GERARD Sebastien 166342
Envoyé : mardi 17 février 2009 18:36
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus roadmap

Here is the roadmap I propose to put on the wiki. I have integrated the comments of Etienne (I hope so indeed). Send me other if you have.

For ALL: send me your feedback soon please and look inside the doc, because some of you needs to clarify/complete some points.

Thanks,

Cheers... Sébastien.

Dr. Sébastien Gérard

Head of MDD for DRES research project

CEA LIST/LISE

Boîte courrier 65, GIF SUR YVETTE

CEDEX, F-91191 France

Phone/fax : +33 1 69 08 58 24 / 83 95

Leader of the Eclipse Component Papyrus (The UML2 Graphical Modeler): www.papyrusuml.org

http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/?project=papyrus

Before printing, think about the environment