Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] If you have update your source this morning ...

Hi Jérome,

sorry for that. I wasn't aware this functionnality needs a preference set to true to work.

This is a preference I haven't report yet on the diagram preference page. So the user is not able to set this preference, and moreover this preference is not initialized (even if it exists). So by default, it is set to "false".

I have made a quickfix for the packaging that initializes this preference to "true". I will modify later the generators to re-enable "global" preferences on the diagram.

This fix is available on the svn :)
I have tested it a bit, it works fine for me.

Regards,

Thibault

Jerome BENOIS a écrit :
Hi Thibault,

	Yesterday evening i worked on reenable a basic GMF feature like
"modelAssistantProvider" (a popup containing some tool of palette). This morning it works fine. But, after i updated source code after your
commit, it's seems it doesn't work now.

	I plunged in the GMF code, the problem is that the method
DiagramAssistantEditPolicy.isPreferenceOn() read "Global.showPopupBars"
in preferenceStore. It seems the value is "false", can we study this
problem together ? Have you an idea about why the Global.showPopupBars
is initialize to false ?

You can join me here : 09 51 66 50 44

Thanks,
Jérôme.
--
Obeo, Model Driven Company
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Thibault Landr=C3=A9
n;quoted-printable:Landr=C3=A9;Thibault
org:Atos Origin - Agence Sud-Ouest ;Systems Integration
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:5, avenue Albert Durand ;;Batiment A=C3=A9ropole ;Blagnac;Midi-Pyr=C3=A9n=C3=A9es;31701;France
email;internet:thibault.landre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+33 (0)5.34.55.82.23
note;quoted-printable:D=C3=A9veloppement durable, anticipons pour notre avenir / Sustainibility=
	, advance our future=0D=0A=
	P N'imprimez ce mail que si n=C3=A9cessaire / please consider your enviro=
	nmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.=0D=0A=
	Ce message et les pi=C3=A8ces jointes sont confidentiels et r=C3=A9serv=C3=
	=A9s =C3=A0 l'usage exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut =C3=A9galement=
	=C3=AAtre prot=C3=A9g=C3=A9 par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevezc=
	e message par erreur, merci d'en avertir imm=C3=A9diatement l'exp=C3=A9di=
	teur et de le d=C3=A9truire. L'int=C3=A9grit=C3=A9 du message ne pouvant=C3=
	=AAtre assur=C3=A9e sur Internet, la responsabilit=C3=A9 du groupeAtos=
	 Origin ne pourra =C3=AAtre recherch=C3=A9e quant au contenu de cemessage=
	. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits pour maintenir cette transm=
	ission exempte de tout virus, l'exp=C3=A9diteur ne donne aucunegarantie=C3=
	=A0 cet =C3=A9gard et sa responsabilit=C3=A9 ne saurait =C3=AAtre recherc=
	h=C3=A9e pour tout dommage r=C3=A9sultant d'un virus transmis.=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended sole=
	ly for the addressee, it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-ma=
	il in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As itsi=
	ntegrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos Origin group liabili=
	ty cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endea=
	vours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does notwarra=
	nt that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable forany dam=
	ages resulting from any virus transmitted.
url:http://www.atosorigin.com/
version:2.1
end:vcard

Back to the top