Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] If you have update your source this morning ...

Hi Thibault,

	Yesterday evening i worked on reenable a basic GMF feature like
"modelAssistantProvider" (a popup containing some tool of palette).
This morning it works fine. But, after i updated source code after your
commit, it's seems it doesn't work now.

	I plunged in the GMF code, the problem is that the method
DiagramAssistantEditPolicy.isPreferenceOn() read "Global.showPopupBars"
in preferenceStore. It seems the value is "false", can we study this
problem together ? Have you an idea about why the Global.showPopupBars
is initialize to false ?

You can join me here : 09 51 66 50 44

Thanks,
Jérôme.