From: mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Cedric Dumoulin
Sent: Thu 13/11/2008 0:37
To: Papyrus Project list
Subject: [mdt-papyrus.dev] sash windows

  Hi all,

  I have reconnected the sash windows, and do the merge with the new di
refactoring.
 It work for me. I have do a fully clean install, and nearly everything
compile ok without any additional tasks to perform.
Some small problems remain, but you can still use PII:

    * some errors still in def or codegen
    * oep.outline is missing some library. Maybe the patch proposed by
      Jacques could save that
    * oep.outline contains subfolders trunk, release, ... I think we
      should better have not such dirs per project, but per workspace.
    * oep.diagram.emftree has one extra dir level. It should be removed
    * es.cv.gvcase.mdt.common should be renamed asap.
    * All bin directories should be excluded from CVS :-)

I have also detect some bugs:

    * The properties are not showned when we select the background of a
      diagram. This forbid to rename a diagram.
    * The CPU usage raise to 100% when  you  have a visible class in a
      classdiagram.  It fails as soon as  the class is hidden, for
      example when you move the scrollbars to hide the class.
    * Some actions on sash are not implemented or fails. I will correct
      that.

  Cedric

<<winmail.dat>>

Back to the top