I have reconnected the sash windows, and do the merge with the new di
It work for me. I have do a fully clean install, and nearly everything
compile ok without any additional tasks to perform.
Some small problems remain, but you can still use PII:
I have also detect some bugs:
- some errors still in def or codegen
- oep.outline is missing some library. Maybe the patch proposed by
Jacques could save that
- oep.outline contains subfolders trunk, release, ... I think we
should better have not such dirs per project, but per workspace.
- oep.diagram.emftree has one extra dir level. It should be removed
- es.cv.gvcase.mdt.common should be renamed asap.
- All bin directories should be excluded from CVS :-)
- The properties are not showned when we select the background of a
diagram. This forbid to rename a diagram.
- The CPU usage raise to 100% when you have a visible class in a
classdiagram. It fails as soon as the class is hidden, for example
when you move the scrollbars to hide the class.
- Some actions on sash are not implemented or fails. I will correct