De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Francisco Javier Cano
Envoyé : mardi 28 octobre 2008 10:03
À : Gabriel Merin Cubero; Papyrus Project list
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus : Activity and sequence diagram progress.

Hello,

  I've just committed the changes for the activity and sequence diagram editors.

  - These editors have been moved to the 'org.eclipse.papyrus' namespace.
  - The parsers in the 'es.cv.gvcase.mdt.uml2.diagram.parser' plugin have been moved
    to the 'org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.common' plugin.

  With these changes the following projects are no longer needed as far as the activity
  and sequence diagrams are concerned:
  · 'es.cv.gvcase.mdt.uml2.diagram.activity'
  · 'es.cv.gvcase.mdt.uml2.diagram.sequence'
  · 'es.cv.gvcase.mdt.uml2.diagram.parser'
  If nobody else uses these projects they can be safely removed from the repository.

  With these changes both the activity and sequence diagram editors work with the current
  backbone, although there are some issues I cannot solve:
   - the 'undo' action is not available
   - the assistent popup to create new elements does not appear.

  Please, take a look to these editors. They work for me with the latest repository.

  Regards,
  Javi

----
Francisco Javier Cano Muñoz
Programador senior
Prodevelop
www.prodevelop.es
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:TESSIER;Patrick
FN:TESSIER Patrick 202707 (Patrick.TESSIER@xxxxxx)
ORG:;SOL/LLSP
TITLE:Ingénieur Chercheur
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(01) 69 08 48 63
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;B=E2t. 451 Pce 9;CEA SACLAY=0D=0ADRT/DTSI;GIF/YVETTE CEDEX;;91191;FRANCE
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:B=E2t. 451 Pce 9=0D=0ACEA SACLAY=0D=0ADRT/DTSI=0D=0AGIF/YVETTE CEDEX 91191=
=0D=0AFRANCE
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Patrick.TESSIER@xxxxxx
REV:20071011T094630Z
END:VCARD