[mdt-ocl.dev] Bad tags

Hi

I incorrectly used the Kepler_SR0_RC1_Core and Kepler_SR0_RC1_Tools tags when I meant Kepler_SR1_RC1_Core and Kepler_SR1_RC1_Tools.

The erroneous tags have been deleted upstream.

(The Push all tags gives a clue as to the names that a Push Branch delete can be edited into to do the required job).

The erroneous tags can be deleted locally in the GIT Repository browser.

Please delete your local tags to avoid recreating the erroneous upstream tags next time you Push All Tags.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top