Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [] RC3


So I'll follow the normal (+1, +3 timing) procedures.

On 03/06/2013 18:00, Ed Willink wrote:

The regression(s) one as a bug, one by direct mail do not affect the RC3
Core build. Even if they did it is too late for approvals. I'll try to
fix them for RC3 Tools, but approvals may be tight for time.



On 03/06/2013 15:27, Adolfo Sanchez-Barbudo Herrera wrote:
Hi Ed,

It's OK to me. I'll postpone stats and mirrorsUrl repository checking
with the last RC4 build, the next week.

On the other hand, a recent regression [1] has been reported, so I'll
wait until your diagnosis before kicking the build off.



On 03/06/2013 12:46, Ed Willink wrote:
Hi Adolfo

All clear for RC3.

Since we're now well into rampdown, Xtext interfaces are very unlikely
to change, so I'd be inclined to go straight for a full Tools RC3 build
today and risk an RC3a on Wednesday if it all collapses.

My only plans for RC4 are documentation.


_______________________________________________ mailing list
_______________________________________________ mailing list

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG -
Version: 2013.0.3343 / Virus Database: 3184/6378 - Release Date: 06/02/13

_______________________________________________ mailing list

Back to the top