Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [] RC3

Hi Ed,

It's OK to me. I'll postpone stats and mirrorsUrl repository checking with the last RC4 build, the next week.

On the other hand, a recent regression [1] has been reported, so I'll wait until your diagnosis before kicking the build off.



On 03/06/2013 12:46, Ed Willink wrote:
Hi Adolfo

All clear for RC3.

Since we're now well into rampdown, Xtext interfaces are very unlikely
to change, so I'd be inclined to go straight for a full Tools RC3 build
today and risk an RC3a on Wednesday if it all collapses.

My only plans for RC4 are documentation.


_______________________________________________ mailing list

Back to the top