Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] OCL 4.1M1

Hi Laurent,

Apologies for the delayed response. I've been off for holidays.

Thank you very much for the information. We have finally added the dependency in the tests plugin.

As same as occurred when we suffered this problem, I'm simply curious about why we might obtain these different build results depending on the hudson slave on which we are running the build.

I guess you haven't found any clue about this, have you ?

Cheers,
Adolfo.