Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Ed Willink's statement regarding depreceated state.

Hi,  Ed.
Thanks for your message, this is very useful information.
There a massive difference between 'mature' and 'deprecated'. I'm afraid that you are reading much too much into a planning document which is looking at the position we are trying to get to, not where we are today.
I did not bring the work 'deprecated' into the messages. As well, I do not want to blame anyone else for using it.

I just asked for clarification from your side, which you did. I am fully happy with what you write.

Regards, Philipp

Back to the top