Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] GIT layout

Hi

OK that seems simple. The new releng is already in place for an easy move.

The old releng is really old. It will be confusing to move it with a brand new name. Leave it behind. It will still be in CVS.

 Axel: Can you prepare a wiki page in which we list the moves

e.g.

org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.ocl/plugins to mdt/org.eclipse.ocl.git/plugins

so that we can review and upodate it.

    Regards

            Ed