RE: [mdt-ocl.dev] MDT OCL Releng Cheat Sheet

Hi Adolfo

Because Nick Boldt told me off for doing so.

It makes sense.

Using the Orbit ZIP, the build unpacks every single version of every single
Orbit bundle.

Potentially with the MAP, just the nominated ones get pulled in.

Also the ZIP goes in the dropins which is 'evil' and the source of most of
my Xtext
build problems.

	Ed