[mdt-ocl.dev] Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Google Summer of Code (GSOC) Ideas

Hi

A few of ideas sprang to mind for peripheral relatively independent difficult to get round to activities..

a) Model Explorer

an integration of the QVTo browser with enhanced laziness and the QVTd registrations
with extensible menus so that the explorer acts as front end for all good modelling activities
with DND to everything that can be imagined. e.g. DND a model onto a Tx input throws up
a launch configuration primed with Tx, Tx input, and a default/automatic Tx output.

b) BUG 279638 Code synthesis

With the advent of delegates, efficient OCL is now much more useful

c) BUG 282365 advanced semantic analysis using a SAT solver.

Any other ideas/elaboration?

    Ed