[mdt-ocl.dev] Minor admin rationalization

Hi

I've removed o.e.o.capabilities from ocl.psf, since it inhibits use of the Interpreter. If Bug 304398 is approved the distinct activities and categories can go in instead.

I've added o.e.o.releng (the new Hudson one) to ocl.psf so that its psfs folder is available for further imports. This ensures that all of MDT/OCL is importable directly via ocl.psf or indirectly via o.e.o.releng/psfs/*.psf.

I've added a .project for o.e.o.releng so that a check in does not appear necessary after a check out.

I've added an o.e.o.releng/psfs/www.psf to import www/modeling/mdt/ocl as o.e.o.www.

I've added a .project for o.e.o.www so that a check in does not appear necessary after a check out.

I think we could move the import of tests from ocl.psf to an o.e.o.releng/psfs/tests.psf to releive the main import load.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top