Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] New Example Plugins and direct-to-HEAD commits

Hi team,

On my side, I worked on OCL evaluator contribution during december 2009 : I started taking into account Ed's feedbacks. I implemented a view action able to listen to selection changes that can be performed from editors. So, my 'Load' action is become optional but still exists. I also refactored some code and followed as much possible the various recommendations (export of packages, EMF coding practice, plugin naming and so on) . I am going to update my initial contribution on Bugzilla. In the next months to come and before M7, I could spend some days on this task. I will focus on "Show In->View" feature that should be available from editor's contextual menu.

Regards,

Sébastien

Adolfo Sánchez-Barbudo Herrera a écrit :
Hi Ed,

It's ok to me about your proposal. Some addons, though:

I would ping sebastien contribution's bugzilla to know if he is going to complete/improve his contribution. If it is stable enough, I wouldn't foresee any problem about having different examples which provide interesting UI in MDT-OCL. Moreover, we could receive valuable feedback about the different approaches. This feedback could definitely be crucial to take a decision about the UI required to be included as official in the MDT-OCL component. If I'm not wrong, new features could be added until M7, so Sebastien should have time to consider his contribution be included into Helios as a different example.

If any of you agree, I will ping Sebastien's bug to know about his plans.

Cheers,
Adolfo