Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] RE: [modeling-pmc] Transition Plan forMDT OCLandEMF"QTV"Components?

Hi all,

It's great to see that Alexander could invest time and energy for MDT-OCL like Christian did before :-) . As MDT-OCL is a key product for Obeo, it is very important to still have a strong quality product. I proposed myself to lead as MDT-OCL because MDT-OCL has become very important to Obeo and we have (at Obeo) the experience to lead Eclipse projects (SCA, EMF Compare, ATL, Acceleo MTL will be in Galileo release train).

Of course, I could not agree to the fact that I have "no direct familiarity with the project" :-\ as I'm an Acceleo MTL user and contributor and I work with and around OCL since 2004.

Anyway, the emerging new team with Alexander as lead make us confident for future of MDT-OCL project, continuing to make OCL easier to use and to accommodate future OCL standards.

I hope in near future to contribute a lot in MDT-OCL and of course Laurent my colleague will help me to follow MDT-OCL activities ;-) .

To conclude, Obeo supports proposal of Alexander :-) .

Regards,
Freddy.

Alexander Igdalov a écrit :
Hi Ed and Adolfo!

Thanks for your support! In case I am approved as the lead I would be glad to accept your help - for sure I would need it!

WBR,
Alex.