[mdt-ocl.dev] RE: [modeling-pmc] Transition Plan for MDT OCLandEMF"QTV"Components?

Hi Alex

> I have decided to propose myself as an MDT OCL component
> lead. Perhaps, I am not acquainted with all the ins and outs
> of the project but I will do my best to become a worthy
> successor to Christian in this position.

Excellent. It's good that one of the three recent contributors can
volunteer to be lead. I am sure Freddy would also be a very good lead,
but he has no direct familiarity with the project.

I hope the PMC can rapidly endorse the new team of Alex, Ed and Adolfo,
so that we can start planning how to make OCL extensible to accommodate
future OCL standards and re-usable by OCL-based languages.

	Regards

		Ed Willink

Back to the top