Re: [mdt-bpmn2.dev] Multi-file support

Hi Reiner,

2010/10/12 Hille-Doering, Reiner <reiner.hille-doering@xxxxxxx>

I have a question about then new Xmi resource impl and factory. Is this needed to have your adapter also being instanciated in case of XMI? Is it Ok that the  Bpmn2XmiResourceImpl does NOT inherit from XmiResourceImpl?

Bpmn2XmiResourceImpl has been around since commit 420d38... I have introduced it to be able to suppress the serialization of XSD-specific attributes in XMI (Documentation.mixed, see createXMLSave method, commit 7ee706...).
Now it's also needed for the adapter.

Bpmn2XmiResourceImpl
does inherit from XmiResourceImpl?

For the “Save as Xmi” feature of the editor I used a pure XmiResourceImpl so far. If your Bpmn2ResourceImpl is required, we should also update the editor. See Bpmn2Editor.doSaveAs.

Ah, I hadn't noticed this feature so far - now I know what you were referring to in your article :-)
Yes, we need a Bpmn2XmiResourceImpl here (note that the extension bpmn2xmi is associated with this resource).
I will commit a fix.

Regards,
Henning

Back to the top