Von: mdt-bpmn2.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-bpmn2.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Henning Heitkötter
Gesendet: Montag, 11. Oktober 2010 18:00
An: BPMN2 Developers Mailing List
Betreff: Re: [mdt-bpmn2.dev] Multi-file support

Hey guys,

2010/9/29 Henning Heitkötter <hheitkoetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The implementation of the opposite references is still left open, marked with TODO.

Done in commit b170d4..., please review and comment. If you've any questions, feel free to ask.

At the moment, this is enabled by default and at any time - we could choose some other strategy, see my comment in Bpmn2ResourceImpl.

Regards,
Henning

Back to the top