Re: AW: [mdt-bpmn2.dev] Build fix

Hi Reiner,

I think the ||= was a typo. It didn't break the build but emptied the
list of repositories. I think it however intended to add them to a
potentially existing list, via |= (union).

The other thing might be either a windows or a config issue. I read
somewhere that FileUtils.makedirs is better than File.makedirs as this
woudl depend on ftools and the use of ftools is not recommended.
Whatever... my patch is of course just a proposal and I'm sure Antoine
knows better about ruby magic than I do. I for me was happy that I could
build it after applying these fixes on my machine and thus I wanted to
share it with you guys :)

And somehow it looks like that I'm experiencing the strangest buildr
problems the buildr team could ever imagine ;)

Best,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de