Von: mdt-bpmn2.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-bpmn2.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Tammo van Lessen
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. August 2010 17:04
An: mdt-bpmn2.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [mdt-bpmn2.dev] Build fix

Hi guys,

first off, thanks for the great model. I assume it will still need
some love but I'm happy to have a comprehensive model.

I tried to build the stuff but experience some troubles with the build
file. Please find attached a patch that fixes some JRuby issues
(File.makedirs -> FileUtils.makedirs).

Are the any plans to push this to a m2 repository?

I hope I don't need to sign a CLA or to file a bug or something.

Thanks,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - tvanlessen@xxxxxxxxx - http://www.taval.de