Von: mdmbl-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <mdmbl-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Angelika Wittek, openMDM(R)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. April 2020 14:42
An: mdmbl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [mdmbl-dev] Clean up branches

Caution! External email. Do not open attachments or click links, unless this email comes from a known sender and you know the content is safe.

Hi there,

just looking for unused branches on our Git repos.
On our four main repos we have the following branches. Committers (mkoller, anehmer) please check your
committer feature branches, and delete if not neede anymore.

There are the two branches "status-attaching" and "delegated-roles-with-backend-connectors":
Last commits were in 2018. If you still need them
please give feedback until 8.4.2020 or will be deleted.

api.base

api.default

api.odsadapter

nucleus