[mdmbl-dev] Clean up branches

Hi there,

just looking for unused branches on our Git repos.
On our four main repos we have the following branches. Committers (mkoller, anehmer) please check your
committer feature branches, and delete if not neede anymore.

There are the two branches "status-attaching" and "delegated-roles-with-backend-connectors":
Last commits were in 2018. If you still need them
please give feedback until 8.4.2020 or will be deleted.

api.base api.default api.odsadapter nucleus
status-attaching x x x
delegated-roles-with-backend-connectors x
anehmer/integration x x x x
anehmer/restapi x x x x
mkoller/atfxadapter x x x x
mkoller/measurementvalues x