[m2e-users] How can I write code for a custom launch configuration WITH maven dependencies?

Hello,

If a plugin wanted to play nice with m2e and create launch configurations that use its classpath, how would it go about doing this?

For example, in JDT when you create a launch configuration for a JUnit test, or a regular Java Application, then the classpath for that launch configuration gets populated with maven dependenceis when the project has the m2e nature (and if it is a non-Maven project those are not present).

I would like to do the same for the Cucumber plugin.  The code for launching can be seen here: https://github.com/cucumber/cucumber-eclipse/blob/master/cucumber.eclipse.editor/src/main/java/cucumber/eclipse/launching/CucumberFeatureLaunchShortcut.java

How do I go about changing that to do what I need?

Thanks

P.S. I have posted this with screenshots in the eclipse platform group here: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1095610/

Back to the top