[m2e-users] java build path: src/main/java Includes

Hi m2e Users,

In the Eclipse java build path for source/main/java, the Includes is **/*.java .  Is there a way to add an additional include such as **/*.html to it?  I have expressed that in the pom using a <resources> section, but m2e does not add it to the java build path in eclipse.  I also tried expressing it with the build-helper-maven-plugin, but m2e didn't notice that either.

I am using an APT code generator that binds a template .html file with a .java source file, and I have them together in src/main/java.  It compiles fine with maven, but eclipse does not include the *.html file as source, so the APT code generator that it runs gives an error that it cannot find the file.

Thanks,
Rob

Back to the top