[m2e-users] Eclipse product hangs on launch (lauching delegate)

Hi,

I want to set up a workspace in eclipse for developping osgi bundles built with Felix. Currently we are using tycho/pde combined with product files to launch the bundles. I have managed to build all bundles with Felix, but when i use the same product file to launch them, i have to wait 50-60 seconds (feels like a timeout) before the osgi container will actually start. In the meantime all i see is 'launching delegates' in the progress view. I have disabled the build on launch in the launch config, so it should not be building. Disabling the maven nature of all projects makes the launch work instantly.

Any ideas what i am missing here ?

Are there easier ways perhaps to launch the bundles ?

Kind regards

Back to the top