Re: [m2e-users] 533 MB in .plugins/org.eclipse.m2e.core/nexus directory

Hi Jochen,

in some workspaces yes, but like Fred said then the bug report,
afterwards I cannot add dependencies that easily via m2e.

I think the suggested solution in https://bugs.eclipse.org/478647
would be perfect. No download, still good usability.

Best regards, Lars