Re: [m2e-users] Snapshot sources are not getting updated in eclipse

Thanks for the quick reply.

Do you know what's the quickest/easiest workaround to fix this when encountered? Is there any action in eclipse alone that will trigger an update to the sources?
Where does this problem stem from anyway? Is it an eclipse cache of some sort?