Re: [m2e-users] Maven project cache size in ProjectRegistryManager

m2e 1.4 almost certainly won't run on eclipse 4.4 due to some changes in equinox iirc. and more generally, we only test m2e with single target eclipse version, so m2e 1.5 was tested with eclipse 4.4 and m2e 1.6 with eclipse 4.5.

as for classpath caching, that was just an example, I will really need to understand why launching is slow for your project before we can discuss how to make it fast. as far as I can tell, this works well for vast majority of users.

--
Regards,
Igor