[m2e-users] How a maven plugin can know about m2e?

Hello,

What is the best way for a maven plugin to know it is being run inside eclipse?

I'm looking for a way of plugin's output file to be generated different when running in or out eclipse.
More precisely, when running inside eclipse I want to generate a xml containing the location of the project's dependencies in the local repository. But when running outside I want to copy such artifacts to target folder and generate the xml pointing to those copied artifacts.

could someone give me a tip how to achieve that?

many thanks,

Cristiano

Back to the top