--
Regards,
Igor

On 2015-03-24 6:15, e92-330cd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello

I have indexed local maven repository...now I need to retrieve all
informations regarding every artefacts...

do I understand it correct that I should use search query...and I will
get all gathered information from the indexingContext??

those were my indexers:

      List<IndexCreator> indexers = new ArrayList<>();
         indexers.add(plexusContainer.lookup(IndexCreator.class, "min"));
         indexers.add( plexusContainer.lookup( IndexCreator.class,
"maven-archetype" ) );
         indexers.add( plexusContainer.lookup( IndexCreator.class,
"osgi-metadatas" ) );

so now I need to create search querry?

public Map<String, Collection<ArtifactInfo>> getResultsMap( String
repositoryId,
                                                                 String
query )
             throws IOException, ParseException
     {
         Map<String, Collection<ArtifactInfo>> resultsMap = new
LinkedHashMap<>();
         final Set<ArtifactInfo> artifactInfoResults =
repositoryIndexManager.getRepositoryIndex( repositoryId )
                                                                             .search( query );

         if ( !artifactInfoResults.isEmpty() )
         {
             resultsMap.put( repositoryId, artifactInfoResults );
         }

         return resultsMap;
     }

Thanks