Re: [m2e-users] m2e: repository search does not work

Actually It looks like it is simpler than that :P

Search seems to work only of you have more than 4 characters. Not sure why though.
"de." does not work but "de.t"  does. (but not very accurate AFAICT )

Maven repository Manager is something that mostly act as a proxy for maven central and such. If you intend to use maven intensively , this is a good idea to use one.
See here for details http://maven.apache.org/repository-management.html