[m2e-users] Eclipse EAR - not respecting maven module order

Eclipse Version: Kepler Service Release 1
Build id: 20130919-0819
m2e version: 1.4.0.20130601-0317

I have an EAR project (project is multi module maven project) and when I attempt to deploy from Eclipse to a GlassFish server (3.1), the EAR project is showing up correctly; however, the modules being deployed are not in the correct order. In the EAR project, I have this:

<project>
    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.8</version>
                <configuration>
                    <initializeInOrder>true</initializeInOrder>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
</project>

The initializeInOrder appears not be respected. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Marcus

Back to the top