Re: [m2e-users] m2e 1.5/Luna M4 milestone build

Wed, 18 Dec 2013 07:47:10 -0500, /Igor Fedorenko/:

> I just published 1.5/Luna M4 milestone build, exact version is
> 1.5.0.20131218-1208 to m2e milestone repository.
>
> This bugzilla query returns fixes and improvements since M3
>
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=7776607&query_format=advanced&product=m2e&target_milestone=1.5.0%2FLuna%20M4
>
> Milestone repository URL and installation instructions are available on
> m2e download page
>
> http://eclipse.org/m2e/download/

After updating from m2e 1.5 M3, I've started getting Maven Project
Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem:

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:3.2:descriptor (execution: default-descriptor, phase: generate-resources)

for projects with <packaging>maven-plugin</packaging> – is it
expected?

When using the corporate "settings.xml" which refers to an internal
repository/mirror (Nexus), I'm also getting Maven Configuration
Problem:

Failure to transfer org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:pom:3.2 from http://<my_company_repo> was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of internal-mirror has elapsed or updates are forced. Original error: Could not transfer artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:pom:3.2 from/to internal-mirror (http://<my_company_repo>): <my_company_repo_host>

which ends up with the following Maven Project Update Problem:

Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:3.2 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:jar:3.2
Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:3.2 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:jar:3.2

Does the former issue appear related to the later?

--
Stanimir

Back to the top