Re: [m2e-users] build-helper-maven-plugin

Hi,

did you already install the connector through the m2e Discovery? (Window -> Preferences -> Maven -> Discovery)

There is a connector available that will support the build-helper-maven-plugin to pick up e.g. test, resource and source folders you add with it.

Regards,
Johannes