[m2e-users] war-attachClasses-classifier

Hi all,

I've got a war where classes are defined that I'd like to use in another war. For that I found this:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E-WTP_FAQ#How_do_I_add_my_web_project_classes_to_another_project.27s_classpath.3F, which works for:
- my eclipse compilation (workspace)
- my maven build
- my maven install
But when eclipse (wtp) installs the target on the server, it turns out the firstwar-classes.jar is missing in the secondwar.war. From the internet I gather that this is due to m2e-wtp not being able resolve workspace artifacts for classifiers (right?).

Does anybody have a workaround (other than moving the classes to another project)? Is this something that will be fixed anytime soon? Any other good ideas on how to proceed?

Groeten,

Friso

Back to the top