[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Friso Vrolijken <Friso.Vrolijken@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 12:40:48 +0000
- Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Ac6RCgbFMkgja6OsT9ajF1UYf/sFmwABhRaA
- Thread-topic: war-attachClasses-classifier
I've got a war where classes are defined that I'd like to use in another war. For that I found this:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E-WTP_FAQ#How_do_I_add_my_web_project_classes_to_another_project.27s_classpath.3F, which works for:
- my eclipse compilation (workspace)
- my maven build
- my maven install
But when eclipse (wtp) installs the target on the server, it turns out the firstwar-classes.jar is missing in the secondwar.war. From the internet I gather that this is due to m2e-wtp not being able resolve workspace artifacts for classifiers (right?).
Does anybody have a workaround (other than moving the classes to another project)? Is this something that will be fixed anytime soon? Any other good ideas on how to proceed?