Re: [m2e-users] import project from git workflow

I updated the connector in Juno but checkout doesn't work at all whereas it
worked before the update
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNJCiAdJsNY

I will try your suggestion for my stock Kepler at home tomorrow

In summary, I am having two problems:

1) In Juno, i installed the connector from the m2e catalog a long time ago.
It checks out fine (not sure if it clones locally) but it doesn't
auto-share the project. I updated successfully yesterday to the one in your
repo (eclipse detected the update) but nothing checks out, as seen in the
video

2) In Kepler, the connector from the m2e catalog doesn't install and the
updated one doesn't appear. I will try showing uncategorized features

Alejandro Endo | Software Designer/Concepteur de logiciels