Re: [m2e-users] moving m2e to java7 past kepler sr0

On 2013-05-31 09:43, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
Please, guys, keep the following in mind:

- Installing, or updating Eclipse can be done without administrative privileges.
- Installing, or updating a JRE does.
Like Renat (RZ) wrote in another post in this thread, You can install a JRE in the Eclipse subfolder and either change eclipse.ini to point to that instance or appoint it with your PATH. Neither require admin privileges.

 - thomas

Not all of us have root permissions, in particular not the Windows users.

Jochen