[m2e-users] m2e with OSX

Hi m2e community,

I'm trying to run m2e on OS-X.

I had the OSX jdk installed (1.6) before installing Oracle Jdk 1.7.0_21 x64 package.
I configured Oracle JDK on eclipse preference, as well as -vm on eclipse.ini and in the mvn executable (exporting JAVA_HOME).

I encounter an error when running install on a simple pom project:  Erreur : impossible de trouver ou charger la classe principale Jdk

Why does it can't find Jdk main class?

Has anyone got an idea about this problem?
Standalone Maven build is working and eclipse build too.

Best regards, Charlie

Back to the top