[m2e-users] Workspace resolution failed

I have a hard described problem with m2e, even not sure how I should
write bug report (or not).
I have complex enough nested maven project layout from our company
product, which not I written and which I cannot change.
Most time m2e works good, but *suddenly* just after saving java file
in editor, classpath resolution of workspace projects fails and I have
multiple (hundreds) compiler errors like "<class> cannot be resolved
to a type", "The import <package> cannot be resolved" or "The
hierarchy of the type <class> is inconsistent". And this all is just
after pressing Ctrl+S on keyboard. The resoutions what fails is from
one workspace project to another workspace project. Resolution of
standalone libraries works as it should be.
The only thing what helps is to update maven projects (from popup menu
item in package explorer), but sometimes I have to do it every several
minutes!
I'm not a maven expert, and have no clue what it can be. There is
nothing suspicious in eclipse workspace log, nothing in m2e plugin
log, not even in Eclipse tracing log.
It would be very hard to me to "provide minimal test case", as project
is large enough and I'm not skilled in maven.
Using Eclipse 4.3M7 (and several previous versions with the same
symptoms), current m2e version is 1.4.0.20130521-1115.

Maybe someone already meet with same problem, but googling it not helped.
Any help would be appreciated.

--
Roman Dawydkin

Back to the top